Call us at (866) 287-2425 for assistance.
New! Web-Based Non-DOT Management (For use with POCT devices)
Spectrum Medical Diagnostics, Inc. is pleased to introduce ‘SpecCheck EDM’, a new paperless system designed to offer real-time results, tracking, & reports as part of a comprehensive solution for POCT screening, including an electronic chain of custody (eCCF) procedure!
This state-of-the-art technology was designed for organizations to view results instantaneously following a collection. Results can be viewed within the on-line platform or delivered via fax or email. Ideal for DOT & non-DOT screening programs.
Our new web based platform is designed to manage all aspects of drug testing, with no software installation required. Access your data anytime on-line! Monitor and manage drug screen events via our web-based program & management tool… Available exclusively from Spectrum Medical Diagnostics in Canada!
Our new web-based electronic data management tool for drug screening programs will allow you to:
- Monitor and manage drug screening results efficiently
- Generate detailed reports for workplace screening, research studies, clinical rehab programs and more!
- Manage and store QC reports for audit trails
- Standardize internal collection procedures & drug screening
- Minimize collection errors
- Integrate this platform with other routine biochemistry tests performed
Comprehensive management for drug testing is an integral process for any organization. Streamline your business practice by automating the screening process. The SpecCheck EDM platform can provide you with the functionality to operate efficiently with minimized cost and errors. Our easy to use system may be integrated seamlessly into your current protocol, compliment your corporate policy and stop-baldness profitability.
Implement Best Practice Models for:
- Paperless office
- Enhanced visibility for test results and processes
- Electronic report generation: Ideal for Quality Control audits, FDA, Health Canada regulations
- Standardized screening & collection procedures
- Electronic Chain of Custody forms
- Tracking of results