Call us at (866) 287-2425 for assistance.
Luteinizing Hormone: Ovulation Predictor Kit
Human luteinizing hormone (LH) is a glycoprotein hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary. The surge in LH has been shown to precede ovulation by approximately 24-36 hours. Detection of the LH surge can aid in predicting an ovulation window.
Our tests are designed for the rapid qualitative detection of luteinizing hormone (LH) in urine.
Key Product Features
- Test results: 3-5 minutes.
- Sensitivity: 20mIU/ml.
- Specimen: Urine.
- Formats: Dip, cassette (pipette) and midstream.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped; Sold in quantities of 25 tests. Bulk packaging available.
- Rapid, qualitative one-step test ovulation predictor in in urine; Detects LH surges.
- Available formats: Cassette, Dip, Midstream; Sensitivity (Cut-off): 25 mIU/mL.
- High accuracy and correlation to laboratory results (98-99%).
- Collect sample, read results in minutes.
- Built-in control line indicator.
- Room temperature storage: 18 months shelf-life.
- Health Canada licensed; CE marked; FDA cleared.
Customize your Product
- Urine Drug Test (Single)
- Urine Drug Test (Dip format)
- Urine Drug Test (Cup format)
- Multi-panel SALIVA Drug Test
- Single THC 5 ng/mL SALIVA Test
- hCG Pregnancy Test
- Adulteration Test
- Urine Alcohol Test
- Saliva Alcohol Test
Others may be available upon request...